§1 VALIDITÉ À L'ÉGARD DES ENTREPRENEURS ET DÉFINITIONS DES TERMES
(1) Les conditions générales de vente suivantes s'appliquent à toutes les livraisons entre nous et un consommateur dans la version valable au moment de la commande.
Le consommateur est toute personne physique qui conclut une transaction juridique à des fins qui ne sont principalement ni commerciales ni son activité professionnelle indépendante (§ 13 BGB).
§2 CONCLUSION D'UN CONTRAT, STOCKAGE DU TEXTE DU CONTRAT
(1) Les règles suivantes concernant la conclusion du contrat s'appliquent aux commandes passées via notre boutique Internet https://www.hansetextil.fr/
(2) En cas de conclusion du contrat, le contrat est conclu avec
Richard Behr & Co. GmbH
Numéro de registre B 2566-NO
Cour de registre AG Kiel
(3) La présentation des marchandises dans notre boutique en ligne ne constitue pas une offre contractuelle juridiquement contraignante de notre part, mais une simple invitation non contraignante au consommateur à commander des marchandises. En commandant les biens souhaités, le consommateur soumet une offre ferme pour la conclusion d'un contrat de vente.
(4) Lorsqu'une commande est reçue dans notre boutique Internet, les règles suivantes s'appliquent : Le consommateur fait une offre ferme de conclure un contrat en accomplissant avec succès la procédure de commande prévue dans notre boutique Internet.
1) Sélectionnez les produits souhaités
2) Confirmez en cliquant sur les boutons "Commander"
3) Vérifiez les informations dans le panier
4) Appuyez sur le bouton "Commander" ou "à la caisse"
5) Saisissez la commande et l'adresse de livraison, sélectionnez l'option d'expédition et confirmez le mode de paiement
6) Vérifiez ou corrigez à nouveau les données saisies.
7) Expédition obligatoire de la commande en cliquant sur le bouton "soumettre"
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can, by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him, after checking his details, return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the ordering process by closing the Internet browser. We confirm the receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail ("order confirmation"). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet store : We store the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at https://www.hansetextil.de/agb. Your past orders can be viewed in our customer area under My Account --> Orders.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date.
(1) The stated prices include the statutory sales tax and other price components. In addition, any shipping costs.
(2) Weltbett has integrated components of Novalnet AG on this website. Novalnet AG is a full payment service provider that, among other things, handles payment processing.
When the data subject selects a payment method during the ordering process in the online store, data of the data subject is automatically transmitted to Novalnet AG. By selecting a payment option, the data subject consents to this, for the processing of the payment, transmission of personal data..
The personal data transmitted to Novalnet are usually first name, last name, address, date of birth, gender, email address, IP address, telephone number, cell phone number and other data necessary for the processing of a payment. Also necessary for the processing of the purchase contract are such personal data that are related to the respective order. In particular, there may be a mutual exchange of payment information, such as bank details, card number, validity date and CVC code, data on goods and services, prices..
The purpose of the data transfer is in particular identity verification, payment administration and fraud prevention. The controller will transfer personal data to Novalnet AG in particular if there is a legitimate interest for the transfer. The personal data exchanged between Novalnet AG and the controller will, if necessary, be transmitted by Novalnet AG to credit reporting agencies. The purpose of this transmission is to check identity and creditworthiness..
Novalnet AG also discloses the personal data to service providers or subcontractors, insofar as this is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations or the data is to be processed..
The data subject has the possibility to revoke the consent to the handling of personal data at any time vis-à-vis Novalnet AG. A revocation does not affect personal data that must necessarily be processed, used or transmitted for (contractual) payment processing.
Data collection and processing for payments via InfinitePay "Purchase on account" or "Purchase by SEPA direct debit"
. https://www.infinitepay.de/privacy notice
If you wish to obtain information about the use of personal data concerning you, you can contact email@example.com at any time. The provision of the data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract with the payment method requested by you. Failure to provide the data will result in the contract not being concluded with the payment method you requested.
(3) In our store, the following payment methods of PayPal Plus are available to you in principle:
. Within the framework of the payment service PayPal Plus, we offer you various payment methods as PayPal Services. You will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. There you can enter your payment details, confirm the use of your data by PayPal and the payment instruction to PayPal.
. If you have chosen the payment method PayPal, you must, in order to pay the invoice amount, be registered there or register first and legitimize with your access data. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately after confirmation of the payment instruction. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
If you have chosen the payment method credit card, you do not need to be registered with PayPal to pay the invoice amount. The payment transaction will be carried out immediately after confirmation of the payment instruction and after your legitimation as a legitimate cardholder by your credit card company at the request of PayPal and your card will be charged. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
If you have chosen the direct debit payment method, you do not need to be registered with PayPal to pay the invoice amount. With confirmation of the payment instruction you give PayPal a direct debit mandate. You will be informed by PayPal about the date of the account debit (so-called prenotification). By submitting the direct debit mandate immediately after confirmation of the payment instruction, PayPal requests its bank to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out and your account is debited. You will receive further instructions during the ordering process.
(1) Unless we have not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate shipment. The delivery takes place here at the latest within 14 working days. In this case, the deadline for delivery begins on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the period ends on the next business day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental damage to the sold item is only transferred to the buyer when the item is handed over to him. In this case, the buyer has the right to rectification or can withdraw from the contract within the framework of the right of withdrawal (§6).
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer:
Right of withdrawal for consumers
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must notify us
Richard Behr & Co. GmbH
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by mail or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory.
If you revoke this contract, we have all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the day on which the notification of your revocation of this contract is received by us. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than within fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
We bear the direct cost of returning the goods. Please note that hygiene products must NOT BE USED if you want to return them later; should you return used hygiene products or hygiene products marked with signs of use, you will have to bear the cost of the return and a refund for such used products is NOT possible.
End of the cancellation policy
§7 Cancellation Form
Sample cancellation form.
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form.)
Richard Behr & Co. GmbH
. Boschstr. 16
Register number B 2566-NO
Register court AG Kiel
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name of the Consumer(s)
Address of Consumer(s)
Signature of Consumer(s) (paper notice only)
(*) Delete as applicable.
The statutory warranty provisions apply.
§9 Contract language
Only German is available as the contractual language.
§10 Customer service
Our customer service for questions, complaints and objections is available on weekdays from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm at.
At your disposal.
As of this Terms and Conditions May 2020.